MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 9 August 2014

STONEWASH & STUDS

STONE WASH & STUDS



So lately I've been in love with jumpsuits. Not only  are they a quick fix to any outfit problem and
comfortable to wear, when you take it back to the 80’S with studded diamante detail and shoulder pads it easily becomes a style statement.

I own quite a few vintage jumpsuits  and a lot of them are from this era.

From bold cotton prints to stone wash embellished denim I love them.

For a more casual look I wear my brown & black erratic check printed jumpsuit

 I bagged this bargain from the The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale 
all the vintage items are priced by the weight, starts at around £15 per kilo 
(so you get around 4-5 lightweight vintage items for £15!! Bargains !!! ;-)




And a snap of my  tie dye pink jumpsuit embellished with chunky rhinestones
 which I'm obsessed with! This is from Cow Vintage.



THE LOOK








photos by April Vernon

I  also snapped this beauty from COW and I was instantly in love with it!

I think I'm drawn to vintage because it's unique , I love the attention to detail and the boldness.


I teamed up this jumpsuit with my Rare Solovair Croc Boots. 




I bought these from eBay I'm a big fan of sturdy stylish shoe brands such as Timberland, Solovair and Doc Martens. They're long lasting, practical and are also  a fashion statement.


As this style is Limited Edition they are hard to find but I do see them the odd time on eBay.


Check out their website as they have other beautiful styles Solovair.co.uk .


I hope you loved this look, stay tuned for more :) .




FASHION BY A FROXx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig