MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Friday 28 November 2014

VIBRANT VINTAGE

VIBRANT VINTAGE

Winter may be around the corner but that isn't stopping me from rocking bold prints and vibrant shades-and that shouldn't stop you ;).


I love the tropical colours in the trousers and the way these two pieces really complement each other. Even though the print and shades are exotic their cool tones coincide with the cold weather.   


I'm an 80's chick so I finished off the look with statement art deco earrings and a chain head piece.













My blouse was a beautiful find from a Charity Shop and my harems are from Cow. My(favourite)Boots are from SOLOVAIR you may have recognised them from my STONEWASH & STUDS look.
As this outfit is vintage I've linked to some similar looks below:




HOUSE OF FRASER




HAWES AND CURTIS



ASOS



ASOS PETITE

I couldn't find any statement gold earrings similar to mine but I found these pieces from CHELSEADOLL. I don't normally go for modern jewelry but I love these as they have a vintage feel.



CHELSEADOLL


CHELSEA DOLL

I hope you like this look and have a gander at some of the items above.
If you like my style stay tuned for more and follow me on Instagram
Thanks for stopping by :D



love FashionByAFro

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig