MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 5 March 2015

DOPE DENIM

DOPE DENIM


Hey Guys! In this blog I'm going to show you my Fashion Obsession with DENIM!

Denim has to be one of my FAVE SS15 trends so I've decided to collate my hottest looks from Double Denim,Distressed Jeans,Patchwork and Bold Jumpsuits.




CUSTOMIZED COWGIRL






PHOTO CREDIT SAQUIB CHOWDHURY

Patchwork was big on the catwalk  and the Distressed Jean Trend is still going strong. With this Double Denim Outfit I went for a Western feel with my Vintage Paisley Braces and Cowboy Boots.


If you love clashing,bold detail and texture 
check out the items below:




PAISLEY POWER



Spring is here so I've gone for a Soft Pastel Look. 
The 70's are back so my Vintage Paisley Blouse is perfect for this season. 

I teamed it with my Denim Jacket which is a staple piece for any S/S Outfit.

Check out the links below to recreate a similar look.

DENIM AFTER DARK






PHOTO CREDIT SAQUIB CHOWDHURY

This outfit is Denim with a Dark Edge and is a perfect look for an evening out. It's punky with a bit of sassyness as the corset and high wasted jeans make it dressy and nicely shape the figure. It's also bold and blingy,attention to detail is everything in an outfit and will make you stand out.  
With a different hairstyle, dark smokey eyes and bold lips this outfit can be easy rocked to a club so why not ditch the bodycon dress for a hot double denim look?




JUMP ON THE TREND








Denim Jumpsuits are big and I'm a sucker for this vintage look ( I featured a Denim Jumpsuit in one of my first posts 
STONEWASH & STUDS! and own my fair share of Denim Jumpsuits.

This trend has been worn by stars such as Kate Moss and my fashion crush Gwen Stefani and is a cool statement piece that's easy to style and wear.

With this outfit I went for 80's hiphop vibe styling the jumpsuit with bold ,gold chains and chunky boots.

If you want a cool,casual look the Denim Jumpsuit is for you!

See similar items below:


I hope you've liked all the looks and checked out some of the items above. If you like my style please stay tuned for more :D and updated.
                         Follow me on                                                        BLOGLOVIN
                         INSTAGRAM
                         TUMBLR
                         

Last but not least I liked to shout out my boy Saquib for his amazing photography!links to his work will be online and on the blog soon.

Thanks for stopping by <3
FASHION BY A FRO xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your style is amazing ! Very creative ! I really like that jeans jumpsuit ! X

    Follow me on GFC, I follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig