MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 2 July 2015

PURPLE HAZE

PURPLE HAZE

After years of wearing a purple school uniform and going to a high school covered with the colour I've finally found a love for the shade. It's rich,royal and retro and my £5 Vintage Aquascutum Blazer( yes £5 ;))had me love struck and hooked.




THE LOOK









My cute culotTes were a Secret Santa Gift from my blogger babe & Photographer Anne-Marie.They make a Dream Team with my Statement Jacket and both prints have a psychedelic funky vibe.

You may have recognised my fave crop top from one of my first looks SPOKEN FOR it's a piece from  my friend's label and her New Collection launches in August! so keep your eyes peeled for some fresh fashion and a feature.

https://instagram.com/spokenforgarments_ltd/

I bought my Stone Necklace from a cool Jewellery Brand called MYSTIC MOON when I was at Camden Market in London.I fell in love with their handcrafted American Indian talismans and charms so If you like  unique and artistic jewellery definitely check them out.

My metallic LUKE GRANT MULLER Brogues & stolen vintage belt from my Mum finished off the Bold Look.

Etsy have some beautiful purple statement pieces so I've included my favourites below:

JACKETS












CULOTTES
ETSY


ETSY

 Stay keen ;) and keep an eye on my blog as I've got loads of summer looks coming up!

Thanks for reading.

love
FASHION BY AFRO
XXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig