MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 11 October 2015

TOMBOY TARTANS

TOMBOY TARTANS


Hey guys ! I’m trying my hardest to post on a regular basis and this post is way overdue!
As you may have noticed I shot this look alongside my PASTEL POWER outfit and it’s crazy how a few key pieces can change a look and vibe so easily!


I went from Chanel inspired checks to Tomboy Tartan with just a change of high waisted pants and accessories.

Again I’ve  gone for a cute checked look teaming my Plaid High Waisted Trousers with my Tartan Braces.

A lace white blouse is a great seasonal, staple piece and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. I’ve rocked this blouse in 3 different looks PASTEL POWER and MOHAIR MUST HAVE showing its stylish flare and versatility.

I love the ruffle sleeve detail and the high neck is perfect for this season as it's currently a big trend.

As checks are hot this season and a crisp white blouse is a must have  I've linked to some cool items later in the blog.

THE LOOK








This outfit is a cool-casj  A/W look with an edge perfect for you bold babes who like to slay daily ;).

Before I let you check out the pieces below lets just appreciate my bullet boots above (heart faces) ^^^ I bought them from a vintage shop when I went on a mini trip to London a few months ago and
surprisingly I've found them online on DHGATE.COM  !           
If you like what you see,you know what to do ;).








  EBAY




       ETSY

     ETSY

I hope you like this look and I'd love to hear from you so feel free to comment below.

I plan to have another dope look on the blog this weekend so pleaseee stay tuned.


        PEACE & LOVE FASHIONBYAFRO XXXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig