MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 25 November 2015

CAMO CRUSH

CAMO CRUSH


Yes I’m bringing back the 90’s! As you know from my WINTER WANTS post I’m in love with this era and as soon as I seen the CAMOUFLAGE BOMBER JACKET on the CELEBLOOK  website my heart was set. I knew I had to pick & style it up in our next collab.




THE LOOK




















I matched up the Camo Jacket with my CELEB LOOK JEANS as I was going for a Khaki Vibe. This shade is one of my Winter faves and is a hot colour this Season.


Keeping it street and true to my boyish style I had to wear my New NY NIKE CAP & ADIDAS ZX FLUX TRAINERS
COW VINTAGE in Manchester are selling some cute caps at the moment(pop in) and I'm in love with my new kicks the comfort is unreal and maybe I'll finally go jogging...lol ( January is around the corner and my Summer body is 2 years over due).

I love Amy Winehouse and mixing Music & Fashion so I thought I'd break up the green tones with one of my Fave Statement Tees.

I've also rocked this top in my RETRO REHAB Look and ETSY always have cool Amy garms.

Accessories are the cherry on top of an outfit and I couldn't wait to shoot with my FIRST FATZ K NECK PIECE (yes my first! I didn't just borrow it from my Mum's collection it's legit and I love it so much that you'll be admiring it on the blog in many outfit posts to come...aswell as her latest collection.. keep a look out.


If you're a 90'S feen you definitely need this Bomber Jacket in your life and as it's FREEZING it's the perfect fashion flex for the cold :D.

Shout out to my Mum *QUEEN for the Photography.

I hope you love the look and are feeling the blog.

Feel free to comment and Keep in touch:

Bloglovin
Instagram
Tumblr

Lots and lots of LOVE
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXXX







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig