MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 16 July 2016

PARADISE PRINTS

PARADISE PRINTS


Summer is finally upon us and H&M have some cute  printed dresses perfect for this season! 

H&M is my favourite high street store,go to and I always find a cute bargain!

I'm a lover of bold prints so as soon as I laid eyes on this beauty
I had to have and style it!


I've also included some cute H&M picks later in the blog.


THE LOOK







I went for a boho chick tropical tip with this look styling the PATTERN DRESS with my fave VIC MATIE COW BOY BOOTS and in a inner city tropic location. Funny enough this outfit was actually shot by blogger babe ANNE-MARIE in a local park near my house ;).


To compliment the earthy tones in this look I had to go  bold or go home and accessorise with my new GOLD TONE VINTAGE COLLAR and one of my fave FATZ K Hand pieces BELLONA  ENVY RING HAND HARNESS .
I LOVE THIS PIECE SO MUCH! I love the 1950's Aqua yellow glass,filigree and art deco geometric  detail.
It's a killa piece of statement jewellery and a jewellery box must have ;).

I hope you're feeling my vibe and as promised I've linked to some H&M beauties and similar looks below:


LOOK 1








                      


H&M PATTERNED DRESS UK
H&M PATTERNED DRESS US 
FATZ K BELLONA SPIKE HAND HARNESS
COWBOY BIKER BOOTS
BLACK COWBOY BOOTS


LOOK 2



H&M PATTERNED VISCOSE DRESS UK
H&M PATTERNED VISCOSE DRESS US
VINTAGE COLLAR
METALLIC WOVEN SANDALS


LOOK 3


 



  
 


Hope you check out the garms above and stay tuned for my Festival Fashion post.
Keep in touch...

lot's of love
Mekisha
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig