MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Monday 22 August 2016

DENIM ON DENIM

DENIM ON DENIM




If I'm not wearing prints I'm definitely dressed in denim!

I'm literally obsessed with it and if you've been following my blog you know it's a big part of my personal style from posts such as DOUBLE D and DOPE DENIM.

Before it gets cold I'm trying to flex as much as my Summer Wardrobe as possible ^_^!

This look isn't just for the sun though as it's a perfect get up for a cool hip-hop night or gig. 




THE LOOK









I'm a 90's baby and I'm obsessed with the fashion so I'm repping my era with my Cropped Vintage Studded Jacket. I've got loads ;) and denim is always in fashion so it's a cool piece to have in your wardrobe.

ETSY always has killer vintage pieces so check out my picks below:






Most of my shorts are vintage but MISSGUIDED have some must have shorts that I'm in love with!  Have a look at my FAVES below:
SHREDDED BLACK SHORTS



STRIPED SHORTS



Obviously I've got to keep it bold with my accessories and wear FATZ K ;)



Step up your Hand Game with the NILDA KNUCKLE DUSTER HAND HARNESS and check out my FATZK POST.

Vintage belt's have so much detail and can make an outfit,break it up and accentuate your curves.
They're a wardrobe essential especially with party season around the corner and ETSY have a beaut selection.



 BLACK CINCH BELT



80'S NAVY STATEMENT BUCKLE BELT


ELECTRIC BLUE VINTAGE BELT


80's BLACK GOLD TONE DETAIL BELT

Hope you check out the dope pieces above and stay tuned for my A/W outfits and wishlists!

LOTS OF LOVE FASHION BY A FRO XXXX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig