MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Monday 1 August 2016

FESTIVAL THREADS - BOOHOO STYLE

FESTIVAL THREADS

We're in the midst of Festival Season and BOOHOO have some cute
pieces perfect for this Summer.

This is my second collaboration  with the brand you may remember my BALLIN ON A BUDGET Festival look from last year.

 As soon as I found the SASSY PRINTED TEE on their website I had to style it up and I channeled my inner Solange ;) with an urban twist.




THE LOOK











I went boho street with this outfit mixing floral and Aztec prints with a dope denim zip floor length jacket and copper spike choker.

I love colour and prints and I think a festival look should be vibrant and fun like the vibe. 
My BOOHOO AZTEC SKIRT and VINTAGE FLORAL DOC MARTENS make the perfect clashing combo and are must have festival pieces. 

My Doc Martens were a 19th birthday present and I'm still obsessed with them.
Check out EBAY as they have an array of cute 90's FLORAL DOC MARTENS.


BOOHOO also have some more beaut bargains! All the Mini skirts below are only £6 ;) and are perfect for this season.


PETITE BEXLEY BOHEMIAN MINI SKIRT



ANANDA TONAL PAISLEY MINI SKIRT



I finished off the look with 2 African mask necklaces.
The copper pendent is actually a vintage bottle opener lol (I love it)and the other one is a souvenir from my best-friend's trip to Kenya :).


I hope you like my festival style and stay tuned for my next Festival Vibe featuring a must have BOOHOO Jacket ;)

LOTS OF LOVE
FASHION BY A FRO xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig