MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 2 August 2014

MAKAVELI VINTAGE





MAKAVELI VINTAGE





MAKAVELI VINTAGE is a Hip hop Vintage Look mixed with a bit of
Grudge and Tie Dye.

You'll find that I'm obsessed with Printed Tees and Bold Vintage Blouses but you'll see more of that later ;).

My style isn't conventional in terms of following trends etc
as I feel that style and fashion should be creative and self expressive.

This Look captures my laid back boyish look,
love for Tupac,bold accessories and detail.




photos by Thomas Davidson

As most of my style is Vintage or Bespoke Some links
are to the items or to similar suggestions :).

Statement Head Piece- is By Fatz K

A Talented Fashion & Statement Jewelry Designer.
 (She is also my Amazing Mum) 

Makaveli T-shirtwas originally a Mens T-Shirt from ebay
(which has been customized ,thanks mum :) )
 I've had this since I was 16 lol so unfortunately

I can't find a match BUT Etsy has loads of Tupac Tops 

(I've stayed away as I'll spend all my wages ) but

DO check it out the Tupac Tees are amazing.


Vintage Leather Jacket is from Cow Vintage
I'm obsessed with this Shop , if you love
vintage it's definitely the place to go.
I usually buy in store than online as I love a good
root (and for me online shopping in dangerous haha) but
the online shop has some quirky must have pieces.

As it's summer there doesn't seem to be any
leather jackets but I've put a link below
with similar looks.  
Again I've linked to Etsy  .

Distressed Ripped Jeansare from Mango
(they're pretty old) but as ripped jeans are a hot trend
at the moment it isn't hard to find something similar.
You can get the look with these Asos Jeans.

 Paisley Braces- were from a vintage lot Ebay has
a few beauties.

Doc Martensyou sadly don't get to see them in the
pictures but you can marvel at them here.

Hope you had a good read.
See me in new looks soon...

Love

FashionByAFro
x






SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig