MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 30 August 2014

PAC & PLEATED

PAC & PLEATED



 This look features my Fav Tupac T-shirt ( as you probably know I'm a HUGE fan) & Pleated Skirt.


Like my Makaveli Vintage feature it's a Street Style  Look but it has a more feminine,floaty vibe.




Statement T-shirts are a big part of my style , including in this outfit!
I nearly had a heart attack when I seen this top, the detail is amazing and I LOVE this
picture of Pac.



 I bought this top on eBay but it's originally from Urban Oufitters.


THE LOOK



The other main features of this look are my bold accessories. 






photos by April Vernon

My Fatz K Headpiece and Fav Statement Indian Earring.

I'm obsessed with big earrings and often have ears like a Christmas Tree ( I have 9 piercings and boxes full of vintage jewels! :D ).


My Primark  skirt  gives it a Vintage feel.
My Mum kindly purchased me this pleated piece from a charity shop and for a while I genuinely thought it WAS Vintage ( if only you could see my surprise face when I seen the label lol).

My chain vintage belt breaks up the top and skirt and my Solovair Boots finish off the Look.


Hope you like this look..links to the items are below:

Tupac 'Picture Me Rollin' T-Shirt 
(I've linked to similar tops as this piece is limited edition)

Pleated  Skirt

(ASOS has a lovely array of skirts)

Fatz K Head Piece


Stay Tuned For More!




Love

FashionByAFro xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig