MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 20 December 2014

SLICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE

SLICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE

The nights are darker and moodier along with the Fashion Season
so I've gone for a dark,edgy look and mixed chic with hip-hop.

Again I'm wearing a Pac Piece.. what can I say I'm a Pacaholic! 


I really like clashing graphics with prints and the earthy dark tones in the Jacket and the Baroque Prints are perfect for Winter.

I kept my hair slick and my accessories were a mixture of 80'S(earrings)and Contemporary Jewellery as my Statement FATZ K Neck Piece is made from recycled vintage (You may have recognised this Necklace from my AUTUMN SHADES look).











I love a Statement Jacket especially from the 80's so if you would like to recreate this look and like my style I've collated a few Beaut Blazers that you need in your life!





This Baroque Blazer is available on ETSY for just £13.15!





This bold look is from BEYOND RETRO I really like this piece as it reminds me my blazer.


This Beautiful 90's Jacket is also from ETSY


My Tupac dress if from H&M sadly it's sold out but this over sized Tee from EBAY is just as nice!


My Special Edition Croc Boots are from Solovair.

Get a similar look from MISSGUIDED they have an array of gorgeous Croc Looks.



I hope you like my styling and thanks so much for reading.
And don't forget to follow me on Instagram ;)

Stay tuned for more.

Lots of love 
FASHIONBYAFRO XXX
                                                            BLOGLOVIN
                         INSTAGRAM
                         TUMBLR

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. your croc skin booties, I need to shop where you shop for real.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig