MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 4 February 2015

DIVA GLAM VEGAS/ METALLIC ILLMATIC

DIVA GLAM VEGAS

Last week myself and my Blogger Babe Anne-Marie (The 'Twenty Sumtin Sumtin)attended the DIVA GLAM VEGAS event by Thomas Cook Airlines.

We rushed straight from the AX Paris HQ,dodged the rain and anticipated what was going to be in-store( it was our first official blogger event #newbies lol)

We was warmly welcomed with cocktails, tasty canapes and a Diva Glam Vegas Package.

The Venue,The Milton Club  had a cool ,uber glam atmosphere with  a diva make-over station , a gambling area ( I was pretending to be in hangover ;))A bar with an exclusive cocktail menu and last but not least a photo booth for the divas... as you can see we had fun).
  





 The event celebrated Thomas Cook Airlines NEW OFFER as they
 offer 2 flights a week from MANCHESTER to LAS VEGAS at cheap and cheerful prices!!!

This is obviously amazing and I can't wait to take advantage of this new deal (Girls Holiday coming soon ;)).

Check out their website below for more:
http://divas.thomascookairlines.com/las-vegas/



METALLIC ILLMATIC
THE LOOK

The dress code for the event was glitz,sequins and LBDS.
I honestly didn't know what to wear, what other bloggers would be wearing and as I was traveling straight from work I didn't want to be TOO OTT!

Instead of trying to be girly and dressy I decided to stay true to my style with my Metallic Gold 80's Jumpsuit styled with my LUKE GRANT MULLER Silver Brogues and FATZ K Knuckle Dusters(Mum hooked me up with the bling).








I truly think a 80's Jumpsuit is a Wardrobe Essential they have amazing detail,are very stylish and are quick and easy to wear!
Check out ETSY for similar looks.

I hope you've had a good read , stay tuned for more.
LOVE FASHIONBYAFRO XXX
                                                            BLOGLOVIN
                         INSTAGRAM
                         TUMBLR


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit
    loving your rings
    Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    xxx Keep in touch
    My blog new post is here for bloggers free stuff (clothes, jewelry etc) must visit

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig