MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Dope List







It's my birthday WEEK and there's so many things I NEED IN MY LIFE.
I'm actually banned from shopping lol but my  Mum's made a exception (she's got that birthday Spirit).
So I'm waiting impatiently on my birthday paper and payday!

I've decided to share my Birthday Wishlist with my lovely readers and If we have the same style I guarantee I'll have you spending ;).


I've been obsessed with this Top for ages!(You may see it on the blog soon ;) ) IAMDOPEUK have some amazing printed Hiphop T-shirts so check out their website for more. 

Catepillar Boots

I seen these beauties on Instagram and instantly fell in love. They're perfect for summer,stylish and sturdy.



H&M Jumpsuit

As some of you may know I love a Jumpsuits! It's simple and chic and easy to style up or dress down and a perfect canvas for statement jewellery. 





CRAVE Hi-Top Trainers


Lately I've been on the hunt for kicks and then my prayers were answered when I've found these! SOLE AFFAIR have some amazing shoes,so if you want to step up your shoe game it's definitely the site for you.


LEOPARD HYENA TOP
I've been admiring this brand for while and I'm definitely purchasing something soon! I love their crazy printed jerseys and they have an array of cool pieces. Check out their site for more http://www.hyenastore.bigcartel.com


I hope you love these pieces just as much as I do! Which ones your fave?

Stay tuned for more.

FashionByAFro xxx

Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig