MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 12 April 2015

RETRO REHAB

RETRO REHAB

Hey guys if you didn't know I'm a big fan of Amy Winehouse and if you can tell from previous posts such as CLASH IT UP and PAC & PLEATED I love mixing Fashion & Music!

This outfit is a cool and casual look with vibrant patterns,graphics and texture.







Bold retro prints are a big part of my style and a printed jacket is an essential in my wardrobe and definitely a SS15 must have.
I fell in love with this Jacket as soon as I seen it in COW VINTAGE and it's been one of my trusty garms. 

This 90's piece can funk up any outfit and keep you covered when there's a slight summer chill.

I'm also obsessed with brogues at the moment and can't wait to build up a cool collection of shoes :D.

My LUKE GRANT MULLER Brogues are one of my prize possessions (You may have clocked them in my METALLIC ILLMATIC look) and if you want to step up your shoe game you definitely need these beauties.

As some of these pieces are vintage I've linked to some cool similar items below:

Fearne Cotton Silver Brogues

My  cute stone pendant is a present from Goa, I couldn't find anything similar but I found some really nice pieces online...


ETSY

ETSY





I hope you've liked this look and have checked out some of the garms above. Stay tuned for more as I've got more outfit posts instore. I've recently purchased a few things from my DOPE LIST! and I  can't wait for you guys to see my next feature!

Stay blessed.
Love FASHIONBYAFRO
xxx
                                                     BLOGLOVIN ,INSTAGRAM ,TUMBLR

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig