MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 23 July 2015

KAFTAN KRUSH

KAFTAN KRUSH

After not buying a cute 70’s Kaftan at a Vintage Market I’ve been dying for one for AGES!( I blame my mum lol)
So when I seen this one at the Blue Rinse Kilo Sale (another bargain) I was so happy and couldn’t wait to wear and shoot it
. As you know from previous posts I’m bold and love a print. So this African Beauty was a flllyyy buy.

THE LOOK






I was going for a cool,summer vibe.
Chilling in my distressed,baggy shorts and trusty cow boy boots (I LOVE THEM).
These bad boys are personally a wardrobe essential and have appeared in many looks like AUTUMN SHADES & DOPE DENIM.


EBAY always have a amazing Cow Boy Boots at various prices so do have a look ;).
If you know of any good brands that sell them.. Sharings Caring :D lol so please do let me know x


Check out MISSGUIDED for cute summer shorts. I'm in love with these !

ALERO JASMINE have me in AWE and a two piece is definitely on my wishlist! Definitely check them out.
Once again a big Thank you for my bro Saq for the amazing pictures!
Show him some love: IG @SC_SNAPS
                                                    FB  www.facebook.com/scsnaps

I've got loads of  bold looks to blog! :D  so keep your eyes peeled and thanks for reading! 
Lots of love
FASHION BY A FRO 
XXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig