MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 5 November 2015

WINTER WANTS

WINTER WANTS


It’s officially Winter and there’s so many things I need in my life.
I’ve currently on a 90’s vibe, think Missy’s Supa Dupa futuristic flex meets Aaliyah’s boyish ,slick vibes and Zoe Kravitz ‘s re-vamped 90s grunge.



I’m lusting over metallic’s,PU,camouflage & last but not least fabulous fur ( faux of course).

So if you’re looking to treat yourself with a FRESH Winter Wardrobe ( any excuse to shop) or step up your game I’m sure you’ll find something you NEED on my wishlist ;).



Stay cold as ice with my WINTER WANTS....





     ASOS




              WOLF & BADGER This ones for the ballers!


      H&M

             PRETTY LITTLE THING
      SPORTS DIRECT



      MOTEL ROCKS






I hope you're dazed and love these pieces just as much as I do and have treated yourself to an early Christmas present ;).

Thank you reading and look out for my next Fashion Look!

Lots and lots of love.

FASHION BY A FRO  xXx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig