MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 7 January 2016

IMPERIO BY FARAH

IMPERIO BY FARAH

NEW YEAR,FRESH GARMZ

I'm always championing talent, creatives and fresh fashion and I'm proud to support my girl's HOT New Fashion Label IMPERIO BY FARAH.
Bringing luxe to sportswear and dope to fashion and it's no surprise that I'm in love with her new line filled with bold prints,statement bomber jackets and 90s style pinafores (totally my style).
I was invited to her latest photoshoot to blog some of my fave pieces (being a bit of a tomboy I chose from the menswear collection lol which can easily be unisex if you like to keep it Casj).





*Photography by ABBASPACE (his work is so dope).

I'm a sucker for detail and LOVE the  feather graphics in the EMPEROR COLLECTION.

I picked the: 
&

I also had my eyes on the
need it in my life!


I hope you're feeling the threads and look out for my next post featuring my FIRST 2016 fashion look with a bit of IMPERIO BY FARAH ;) and definitely check out the site below:

Hope you've had an amazing start to the New Year!

Lots of Love 
FASHION BY A FRO 
XXXX 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig