MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 17 November 2016

DENIM DUO

DENIM DUO




Hi guys I've been dying to show you this look!
I've been so busy lately that I've not had the time to blog :(.

I've recently collaborated with SUGAR AND CREAM VINTAGE a Cool Online Store full of vintage gems!
They  also have a boutique in Thailand so if you're a lucky bugger on holiday check out their shop ;).

If you don't already know I'm OBSESSED with denim especially vintage denim as the clothing has so much character and detail.
Sugar and Cream Vintage have some amazing stylish denim pieces. 
In this look I've teamed up their HIGH WAISTED MOM JEANS with one of their STATEMENT OVERSIZED DENIM JACKETS accessorised with sassy details for a cool party outfit. 


THE LOOK
















It's officially party season and instead of going for a typical party dress I've doubled up on my denim for a sexy yet effortless look. The HIGH WAISTED MOM JEANS are perfect for a glam outfit as the fit flatters your figure and accentuates your curves. 
I Iove these jeans! They fit me like a glove and they’ve become a fashion essential in my wardrobe.


I have loads of statement vintage denim jackets but this SUGAR AND CREAM VINTAGE jacket has already become a firm favourite of mine.
It’s stylish and comfy and the oversized style and stonewash texture give it a relaxed easy to wear style. 
I love the  stunning floral needlework and I truly think embellishments and patterns makes an amazing statement garment.
Vintage always has attention to detail and tailoring which gives it that expensive, luxe look and feel making these denim garments perfect for a party outfit.

Denim Jackets have always been quite prominent in fashion and this jacket is a stand out piece with beautiful flower detail and distressed texture.

Denim is massively trending this AW16 and SS17 along with floral embroidery, bold appliques and stonewash denim so stay on point with SUGAR AND CREAM's array of gorgeous statement jackets.



To soften and add Sass to this look and emphasise the high waist detail, I styled the denim duo with a  Black Crop Top.

A cool party look NEEDS fearless jewellery so I accessorised with a  Beautiful FATZ K ARTEMESIA NECK PIECE and AIOFE TRIPLE RING (I love a bit of hand game).

To add to the sass and textures I rocked my Lace up Heels with Fishnet Socks.
I hope you're feeling my party vibe and check out SUGAR AND CREAM VINTAGE for their amazing vintage and FATZ K for stunning statement jewels.  


Stay tuned for my next Sugar and Cream Look!

LOTS OF LOVE
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXXXX
-










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig