MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 9 December 2017

CHECKMATE

CHECKMATE


Hey Beauts

Hope you've been loving my party vibes- IN THE LATE NIGHT and checked out my radio interview on CITY WHISPERS.


You may recognise this look from my INSTAGRAM I went to the launch of Manchester Hall and loved this vibe so much I had to rock it again.

This look is a quirky,chic outfit for this season ,clashing classic winter prints with cool Aaliyah graphics and bold statement jewellery.

Shout out to the talented Natalie SIMPLESOUL CREATIONS for my cool custom tee and My Mum for letting me flex her sustainable,stunning works of art FATZ K.


THE LOOK







This outfit is a statement day look for a quick coffee catch up with the girls,dinner date and cheeky cocktails.
Switch it up and style it  with a lace crop or corset for a 
bold party look.

I've linked to my fave finds below and please check out SIMPLESOUL CREATIONS for dope customs kicks, artwork and garments.










                                         FATZ K CHOKER                              







           ETSY




                                                       


                ETSY 


              Thank you for checking out my checks ;) and keep your eyes out for my next post.

Peace and Love
Mekisha

FASHION BY A FRO
xxxxxx   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig