MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 23 April 2016

KEEPIN' IT SASSY

KEEPIN' IT SASSY

It's another IMPERIO BY FARAH and MANIERE DE VOIR combo! I featured both Manchester brands in my previous look RUN THA STREETZ
I love their street luxe appeal and attention to detail from the zips and ribbed leather texture on the MANIERE DE VOIR LEGGINGS to the intricate feather print on the IMPERIO BY FARAH PRINTED JACKET.


I've been dying to show you guys my Beaut Bomber for ages! But shooting has been difficult lately due to typical rainy Manchester weather *rolls eyes.



THE LOOK







Switching up my laid back street style I thought I'd add a bit of sass with my Black Vintage Bustier . 

I love being chilled with my hip-hop looks and baggy swag but I like bringing out my feminine sassy side now and again. 
I've also grown more comfortable with my figure and my Bustier,Vintage Belt and Leggings compliment my curves.

A bustier or corset with cool slick leggings and a bold bomber make the perfect outfit for a few drinks, a gig or hip-hop night. 

The colour palette for this look is quite dark compared to my usual vibrant vibes but the different fabric textures, feather print and belt break up the black.

The FATZ K STATEMENT LOUELLA CHARM NECKLACE along with my BOLD CROC BULLET BOOTS make the outfit pop. 
I love the Vintage Metal-ware components on the FATZ K Neck Piece it's steampunk vibe and the bullet like cuff-links in the piece complement the bullet detail on my boots.

I hope you check out the brands above and stay tuned for my next look.                   
             LOVE
          FASHION BY A FRO Xxxx
                           
    






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Girl with attitude now yeah?! Lovin the look u sassy bitch ;) much love & cant wait for the new posts X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you babygirl! I've got more coming for ya ;) lol Can't wait to see you soon ride or die xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig